WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH PARABELLUM INTERNATIONAL
RECEO (RTO No 51786) is pleased to announce that we have recently partnered with Parabellum International and will now be conducting business under the Parabellum brand of operations.
This does not mean that the RECEO brand will disappear, instead, we will now be working within the Parabellum International brand in a collaborative effort to ensure that our clients and business partners will receive a higher level of expertise and industry-based knowledge with a combined total of 50+ years experience within the safety sector.
RECEO Solutions will now be conducting business in a shared office space with Parabellum International located in Canning Vale where we will continue to provide our clients with the very best in safety and emergency management consultation services.
Phone: +61 8 9285 6100
- Department of Minerals & Petroleum of WA Resources Safety Guidance Page
- Australian Skills Qualifications Authority
- National Register for Vocational Education and Training
- Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council
- Fire Protection Association Australia
- The Australian Resuscitation Council
WHY WE CHOSE PARABELLUM INTERNATIONAL
Parabellum International provides best practice emergency response, medical and risk management services to the local and international oil & gas, resources and construction industries.
Parabellum International provides clients with the following services:
- Firefighting and emergency response services
- Medical services onshore and offshore
- Marine rescue and oil spill response with specialist equipment
- Health, safety and emergency management systems
- Emergency response vehicle hire
- Emergency response and medical training services
Emergency response service delivery includes all personnel, vehicles, equipment, plans, procedures, and ongoing management of the service. Parabellum International supports projects in all phases from exploration through to operations in the short, medium, and long term.
Parabellum International is accredited across numerous International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) to ensure the company operates and provides services to the highest standard across all of its operations:
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System – AS/NZS 4801:2001;
- Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015;
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015; and
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System – OHSAS 18001:2007