Providing innovative safety training solutions to clients across the globe.
Courses can be delivered at our training centres, or onsite using your operational plant. Our Industry Workplace Training can be tailored to your specific workplace requirements and created from recognised units of competency or developed especially for you (non-accredited training).
We offer Industry Workplace Training in the following units:
- Safe Work at Heights (Online and Face to Face)
- Supervise Safe Work at Heights
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces and Standby Person (Online and Face to Face)
- Supervise Work in a Confined Space
- Gas Test Atmospheres/ Authorised Gas Tester
- Gas Tight Suit Acid Entry and DECON
- Work Under an Issued Permit (Hotworks)
- Work in Accordance with a Permit
- Monitor & Control Work Permits
- Apply First Aid
- Occupational First Aid
- Industrial Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Industrial Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (Airline)
- Hand Held Fire Suppression Training
- Fire Warden and Evacuation Training
- Isolation and Lockout
- Test and Tag
- White Card (Online and Face to Face)
- Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- Oil Spill Response
- Crane Rescue
- Low Voltage Rescue and CPR
- Use Hand and Power Tools
- Identify, Locate and Protect Underground Services
Need training that’s tailor-made for your industry?
If you are seeking courses or units of competency which are not reflected here, please contact us to discuss your industry workplace training requirements.