Force Rescue Tool
The Force Rescue Tool has all the functions that you need to make holes, cut, bend, lift, pull, support and break. Quick to deploy, this all-in-one hand rescue tool is suitable for numerous scenarios from traffic, air, train and marine incidents to explosions, earthquakes and fires.
Manufactured from shatter-proof hardened steel, Force rescue tool is easy to handle, versatile and durable. The rescue tool comprises two parts: axe and claw part and a rescue and transport strap, It includes a holder/stand and instructional DVD and manual.
- Shattering windows – wire reinforced windows, plexi and safety glass, car windows, aircraft-canopies etc.
- Punch holes
- Breaking up roof, car roof and doors, sheet metal
- Cutting through wire, ropes, cables, tubing etc.
- Sparkfree opening up of sheet metal
- Forcing apart / breaking through wooden floors, boxes, walls
- Scraping off earth, ice and debris
- Winching – rope tightening
- Supporting – protection of injured persons
- Use as an anchor or a rescue sling