LUKAS SC 758 E2 High Performance Combi-Tool
MULTI-TALENT: HIGH PERFORMANCE, GREATER CLEARANCE AND LONGER CUTTING EDGES DUE TO REMOVABLE TIPS
The successor of the SC 757 E2 has finally arrived. The new combi-tool SC 758 E2 impresses with better performance, a larger spreading distance and longer cutting edges due to the removable tips.
“Shark Tooth” Tips
The necessary grip when spreading when every second counts: The specially developed “Shark Tooth” tips offer maximum performance thanks to their design and the 4-row arrangement of the teeth!
- Perfect for police, military, rescue and disaster control teams.
- Fast opening and closing process for increased speed during time-critical rescue operations
- Removable tips provide better cutting performance and prevent the material from being compressed between the individual pieces.
- Aggressive knife geometry: The surface of the cutting knife is guided to the end of the blade, allowing a more aggressive blade.
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of sharklike teeth for maximum performance and grip
- Ergonomically shaped star grip enables tool actuation from almost any gripping position.
- Each tool is supplied with two Li-ion batteries and a charger.
Technical Data of the product “SC 758 E2”
Dimensions: 1065 x 275 x 284 mm EN-Classification: CK 43/475-J-25,5 EN cutting class: J EN Cutting capacity: 1J-2K-3K-4K-5K Weight: 24,6 kg NFPA cutting classes: A8, B9, C9, D9, E9 Round steel up to: 40 mm Cutting force up to: 885 kN Protection class: IP 54 Series: e2 Spreading force 25 mm inward tip: 43 kN Spreading force up to: 1500 kN Spreading distance: 475 mm Pulling force up to: 94 kN Pulling distance: 340 mm