Wide variety of system configurations and accessories
Dräger has revolutionized the use of breathing systems by creating a range of optional components that can be selected in combination to meet the fire fighter’s specific needs regardless of the task. In addition to the standard features of the PSS 7000, it is also possible to add:
- Dräger Bodyguard 7000 electronic monitoring system
- Dräger Bodyguard 1500 PASS device with Tx gauge
- Twin cylinder configuration
- Quick-Connect (QC) cylinder connection
- Chargair quick filling
- Secondary supply connections for rescue, decontamination and/or airline use
- Dräger PSS Merlin Modem for telemetry applications
- Dräger PSS Rescue Hood
- Dräger PSS Safety Belt
- And many more…
The Dräger Quick-Connect is a revolutionary, fast-action cylinder exchange system which features a dual mechanical and pressure seal safety mechanism designed to prevent accidental cylinder disconnect from the SCBA.
- The pressure seal locks the cylinder to the SCBA while the system is pressurized.
- The mechanical seal requires a dual action, twisting push motion to remove the cylinder from the reducer.
With Quick-Connect, a cylinder can be securely attached to the reducer with a simple push down action. Exchange times can be reduced from minutes to seconds which can make all the difference in an emergency situation. The danger of cross threading or thread stripping is eliminated, and workshop maintenance is greatly facilitated.