Packexe Smash Glass Management
- To start: The film must be sticky side up and over the leading roller. Only pull a small amount of film away from the roll, as shown.
- Application: Both rollers must stay in contact with the glass and in a level position; ensuring controlled application, reducing
air bubbles and creases
- Smooth coverage across the entire window ensures optimum performance of Packexe® SMASH.
- Secure the roll with both thumbs, hold one side of the dispenser firmly against the surface…
- break away and twist with the opposite side, finding the nearest
perforation in the film.
- Process: Packexe® SMASH strengthens and manages glass and can stay in place while cutting tools are used.
- Removing Glass: Using the safety knife cut the film around the window edge (inside the seal line) in preparation for removal.
- After breaking the glass, use a glove cover to remove glass in one piece.
- Replacing the roll: Pop the empty roll out and replace with a new roll.